Monday, February 11, 2013

Nemo the Northeastern

Image: The Weather Channel

So as you may heard or experience up here the North East side of USA, we got hit with a snow storm called Nemo after having barely any snow. My son was driving me nuts about taking him out cause he wanted to make a snowman. So my husband and I took both the kids to play with the snow for a bit. & I drag along my camera to get nice shot of it instead of iPhone pictures. 

My Husband being silly

Look how deep the snow was!!
Her Smile is to die for.
Her Giggles is music to my soul.
Eating Snow. Miss Jazzy loved the taste, hehe but then again she loves anything!
His snowman. :D

All those who had to shovel. God bless your soul. Thank God we didn't have to cause I left my car at my parents' and my husband's car was in our garage at our building. So here's a little picture in your honor. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment