Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A trip to the wonderful place called Ikea

My dear husband and I with our little princess took a trip to Ikea (my favorite place) to so some window shopping and get home decor idea. Since Ikea is 10 minutes (yes I'm lucky) I would love to come more often but being a full time working mom it's not easy cause I never stop and when I do I just wanna relax after a nice hot shower.

I love to take my time looking! & excuse me for the somewhat horrible pictures its iPhone 4S it's not the best pictures! I need to use my husband's iPhone 5 for moments like these.



                     I would love this for my bathroom to put my towel in and other small items
I love the book shelf but I don't love the price so much. I don't think it's worth $10 what you think?
                       I think I should invest money on these to make my cabinet look neater.


When I get a little extra cash I'm going for this, or maybe I should ask for it as a gift. 

         OMG I love love this mirror every time I see it or someone has it I fall in love all over again.


This just look amazing!!! hmmmm where can I put it.


I think this is a very cool lamp!

                                          This would be so useful for a walk-in closet

                                                            I always wanted one of these!!!
                  OMG This is so cute!!! A mini chair for the kids to the big chair for the adults!  
                                    I love baking and these are so use and better for storing!!!
                                     I so have to get this little lamp for my photography's work 




                                                           I wish I had my own office!

I Love the extra space shelf on the tipsy top of a bedroom's closet or something?
I love how this picture looks! & I love the little jars I just haven't came up with a use for it to purchase.

Well that was my visit to Ikea. Hope you enjoy it with me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment