Wednesday, October 24, 2012

To the Farm We Go... Day 2

Sorry I told so long to post Day 2 but with the work week starting it's hard to keep up but I'm back & with better pictures from my DSLR camera! We finally went pumpkin picking with the kids this time! My son was so excited!!! I love that little boy even tho he drives me nuts most of the time!!! 
To the Pumpkin field we go!

Let me go Daddy!!!! Always trying to get away from him cause he enjoys annoying her!
My Fam(ily) <3 (as you can see Miss Jaz wanted daddy to let her go)

Jay was so excited to go on the Hay Ride!!

She was looking at the camera....

Then he looked & she didn't.

They both looked but not my favorite picture. 


Running towards me!



We picked our pumpkin! 

"Ummm Daddy what are you doing?"

Such a Beauty! 
We sure had a fun time at the farm! We need to go more often & not just for pumpkin picking! Sadly we went as a family so I couldn't be in any of the pictures with them. I need to remember to bring a friend for photographing of the family. Happy Fall since we really don't celebrate Halloween but do like picking pumpkin for natural fall decorate. If you didn't see Part 1 well here's the link: To the Farm We Go Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment