Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pussy Cat Pussy Cat

So today I get to my parent's house like every day after work to pick up my kids & the moment I get inside my sister calling out my name saying "Jenny come here, come here!" & she show me this adorable little thing! 



She can't be more then three weeks maybe not even two weeks! She barely learning to walk now. My parents heard her yesterday crying for her mom & finally today they took her out from under the house since the Mother Cat never came back. Poor thing I tell you. Hopefully no one kill her mom. : / Right now we're feeding her milk we got from the pet shop so she can live on that till she can eat food. We can't keep her cause we already have three dogs there and my parents are not cat people. My mom and I went back out to check out if there was more kittens but noo this cutie was by herself maybe her mom only had one kitten.








 

We going try to find her a good home soon since we won't be able to keep her. We haven't decided whether to nurse her to she's older or get her a good home & let them finish raising her. Can't wait to see her tomorrow during my lunch. I just love babies everything!!! <3

Had you ever rescue a animal & help them recover? What was the results?

No comments:

Post a Comment