Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Little Miss Jazlyn's 1st Birthday!



I haven't blogged in two months!! I'm going to try to blog more often cause I have some much going on now & would like to share some with you. I have a new job so I'm a full-time mom & wife plus employee crazy world right now but I have been learning to balance it all. My little girl turn 1 a month ago. Her Birthday theme was Minnie Mouse!!! Pink, White & Black POLK DOTS!!!! So Cute. The day before her birthday we took her to the park and did a photo session! OMG she's a mess but super cute!! Her Birthday came & went quickly! I love all the decorates I came up with & of course with my family & my best friend's help I couldn't had pull it together. I posted some pictures for you to view. Let me know what you think. Pin it, Repost, Share, Save them, & Do them! enjoy!!! I sure loved them! Can't wait till next year. What theme?!

By the way I loved the cake!!!!!! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment