Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Month of August!!!

Breakfast with Daddy
 So We're in the month of August! Very crazy month for me. This year I have wedding, birthday, parties all in the same month! My dear Husband's Birthday just pasted August 3. Took him out for breakfast & dessert in the evening to the Melting Pot! Amazing Place I tell you! for dessert never have tried dinner He had to work, inconsiderate parents of his not giving him off so  I stayed with him the night at the bar. He was glad, I made it special for him :) he just wished he didn't have to work. (Next Year Baby, We're going on Vacay for your birthday!) While we drove to Melting Pot we noticed there was a classic cars' car show on Main Street, so of course we walk Main street before going for desserts. Surprise! Surprise!
That's my handsome husband right there! <3
My husband didn't know we was going into The Melting Pot, he didn't know where we was going point blank I just said take Main Street all the way. lol It was a surprise for him ;) & it was his first time trying the Melting Pot & I'm so happy he loved it cause that means we'll be making more trips more often!!!

We order the Flaming Turtle & of course my hubby loves his sangria so a small pitcher of that!!
It was so amazing & romantic like he said. I been craving that chocolate fondue more since that day. Nothing cure it nothing I tell you!! Chocolate Fondue is just so yummy!! wahhh. Lord Jesus Let us go again soon! I have to make another trip.


Our Amazing Dessert to Dip in the Fondue
Flaming Turtle Fondue

No comments:

Post a Comment