Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Weekend Trip

A snap shot as we got closer to the city. Love the sail boat.
Friday night I took a trip to Staten Island jumped on the Staten Island Ferry can you believe it's free and headed to the Big City with Family Members that we have in town. We did a quick trip to the Chasing Bull and The World Trade Center in this Blazing Heat! 



Relaxing! 
Yesterday my princess & I took a trip to High Point State Park with my Parents, Aunts, Cousins, Brothers & Sister. While it was super hot for everyone here in our hometown, we hit the mountain & the breezes was amazing! The view was beautiful but like my husband once said after Puerto Rico nothing can amaze me as much. We BBQ, others walked, hiked but we had too much fun within ourselves that no one ended up in the water or tanning. Playing games and talking along with messing with each other. During my trip my brother and I took some shoots of my car. <3 while my younger brother, cousin & aunt climbed the monument. That's a once in a life time experience, I won't want to do that again!! It gets dry air hot towards the top A/C please!
photo31photo21
Even my daughter did some modeling for me :)
photo12
It was a weekend well spend. This coming weekend is AC!!! Atlantic City Babyyyyy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment