Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Last Day of Vacation!

Finally finish my packing, four luggages & two carry-ons. Sadly my vacation came to an end! It was my husband first time in Puerto Rico & he had a blast. Drinking $1-$2 beers $3 drinks & $5 mega huge drinks! Beaches & foods! He gain 20 pds REALLY; I gain 6 pds, but I can't really tell that he gained. He looks fine to me! Limbers, Frappe, empanadas, arroz con granules, you name we most likely ate it! Tomorrow our flight leaves aguadilla at 10am! I don't wanna go yet!!!! Wahhhhh! This island is amazing! Beautiful, fun, like no other. The people are nice & friendly. Yes you would get the not so nice ones but that's everywhere. Thank God we just encouraged the super nice, helpful & friendly ones. I sure going to miss everything, everyone & all the amazing tasty food including my FRAPPE!!! Well Good Night! I'll be posting pictures up of my vacation very soon so keep posted!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment