Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Nails Designs

what I had on two weeks ago when i first did my nails.
Lately my husband & I been into nails designs. I'm not much about doing my nails tho but sure do enjoying pinning nails designs on Pinterest that I may want to do one day when I get the chance. Being a mom and a housewife doesn't help either, always busy always on the run. But since I'm currently on vacation in Puerto Rico, & I was part of a wedding I decided to do my nails; tips and all. Well that's was two weeks ago. Today I went for a refill can you believe $15 for a refill with design! I would do my nails all the time if it was that cheap in the states to show & tell; I have pink & white so it's an automatic French put on, but I love the design I did today. Really creative!!! It's was a little touch of my husband, my nail lady & yours truly me :) enjoy!!! See below for pictures.






this is the new design!!!! :) a mixed of colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment