Thursday, January 31, 2013

The worst day ever!!! Happy New Year tho!

Happy New Year's since I haven't posted yet this year till the end of the month of January!

2013 hasn't not been the greatest start, but as long as my husband still loves me & my kids are still bugging me & my family is still there and very healthy then it's a good year for all! :D

Today has been the worst day ever! I broke my computer at work like completely crash! Hard drive shot! & I had so much important document that wasn't put into the public drive! Then they replace with a older model computer with 10 years old software and they can't updated it cause the company won't pay for it. I wanna die!

I was told I can no longer step out for coffee like what the heck! & someone went into my drawer & took my supply closet key! Then 40 mins to 5pm. The president wants to give me an assignment which involve copy paper in set of three and putting together two binder of papers to ups & then another one for him. So that's three binder with a s**t load of paper. Then to go out of my way!!!! To drop it off at a ups drop off box because the ups guy is not able to come back to pick it up since the building close on the outside after 5pm! You must be kidding me right!

I left an hour & a half after the time I was suppose to leave! I just wanted to cry all day! Yeah sure I don't have a husband at home that leaves to work 20 mins after I get home & two kids I have to take care of at home. Sure let me spend my evening putting together at packages that you could had Gabe me TWO HOURS AGO! I was so heated. I swear he's out to get me. Just give me to the end of Feb. so I can collect unemployment & carter to the man I already have at home. I swear the men in the building just want everything handle to them. Clean the kitchen, get fresh milk, get bagels & donuts oh & a box of joe! Carry it two flight of stairs since the elevator works when it was to!

Where's Jen? Where's Jen? Where's Jen?! I'm going to start hiding in my supply closet starting tomorrow! Hmmmm I think that's what I'm going to do organizing my whole closet. Yeyyy! Screw everyone in that place. Well not everyone cause I like a few. Especially my little small boss. She's a doll she would had been a great mother or grandmother if she ever had kids.

Ughhhhhh it feels good letting this out! Thanks for listening. Below I provided the picture of blue screen of my broken desktop. RIP my second computer.

There's more blogs to come! Nite

No comments:

Post a Comment